Ganvin provides Consulting services to major lime manufacturers and the mining industry. We provide consulting services for the development of Greenfield Lime plants (reserve evaluations, conceptual designs, capital and operating cost estimates, and economic analysis); Brownfield lime plant projects; lime plant process audits; maintenance audits; energy generation and energy efficiency studies; and other type of studies for overall quality and productivity improvements.
Ganvin offers a complete design procurement and construction turnkey project along with process and completion assurances. The company provides realistic capital costs and always meets deadlines. The company has a team of highly experienced professionals who deliver the mutually beneficial turnkey projects for the mining industry.
The company executes turnkey agreements with transparent book costs. Ganvin supports its estimates with lump sum offers along with the client. This approach serves to instill confidence in the project economics, and the enablement of finance for the project.
- Surface geological exploration, core drilling programs, and testing of raw material physical and chemical properties.
- Mine and quarry planning.
- Environmental emissions assessment and selection of control technologies for particulate matter.
- Comprehensive quicklime plant consultancy services.
- Flow diagram development with heat and material balances.
- Equipment evaluation.
- Plant equipment fabrication inspections.
- Development of Laboratory Specifications.
- Waste Heat Recovery (WHR) / Energy Generation and efficiency studies.
- Due Diligence for Acquisitions.
- Industry Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Plant Process Audits and productivity improvements.
- Plants Maintenance and Reliability Audits.
- Management consulting.
- Operations evaluation and operators training.
- Development of Bid Documents for Main Process Equipment.
- Contract Negotiation.
- Closure of Contracts.
- Auxiliary Equipment Selection Assistance and Material handling.